We represent institutional and individual lenders in property foreclosure sales and other collection actions to deal with delinquent home loans and nonpayment of notes on commercial property. With decades of experience in Baja real estate law, we are well equipped to:
- Research and analyze your specific situation and explain all viable legal options.
- Represent you in loan modification or “workout” negotiations with the borrower.
- Assist in short sales to recover as much of your investment as possible.
- Review deeds in lieu of foreclosure or other proposed solutions before you accept the transaction and terms.
- Pursue and complete foreclosure proceedings driven by delinquent mortgage and home equity loans.
- Pursue deficiency lawsuits for remaining debt following a foreclosure.