Translation Services

In Mexico any kind of document that is in a language other than spanish and needs to be presented to a governmental authority, federal, state or municipal needs to be translated by an official translator. 

At Jose Gaytan & Associates we pride ourselves of having two official translators authorized by the H. Tribunal Superior de Justicia del Estado de Baja California Sur, this means we can issue certified translations that can be used in Mexico or abroad.


Divorce certificates, birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates. 


This document verifies that the original document is legitimate and authentic.


Certificates of studies, academic records, records of studies, etc.


University degrees, professional certificates. 


ID’s, passports, driver’s licenses, etc.

General documents

All kinds of legal documents, lawsuits, articles, reports, etc.